BTA has been accepted as an official supplier of high-speed internet under the government's Connection Voucher scheme. The scheme provides SMEs in participating cities with up to £3,000 towards the cost of installing a faster, better internet connection.
With superfast internet connectivity your business can store and access files via the cloud, transfer large files quickly and securely, and enjoy a more productive and reliable service. Put simply, high-speed connectivity will help your business to work better, grow and save money.
To be eligible your business must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Small or Medium Sized Enterprise (SME), registered charity, social enterprise, or sole trader
- Employ less than 249 people or volunteers
- Have turnover less than £41M and a balance sheet less than £35M
- Have received less than £140K in public grants in the last three years
- Use the connection for business (this can be a home office)
To start the process, give us a call so that we can provide you with a quote and double check that your business is eligible. Once you have the quote, just go to the connection vouchers website to complete an application online. After the application has been accepted, you will receive a voucher offer letter. You will then have 29 days to place the order. BTA will install the line and send you an invoice. Your company will pay the VAT only, excluding the amount provided on the voucher, and make a claim with the form and invoice. Easy!
Get the super fast internet connection you have always wanted installed today, for free. Call BTA on 020 8875 7676.