Cyber threats were already a significant risk that your business faced, and that risk has only become more serious with the increase in remote working. Please don’t think you and your business are not a target - 92% of security breaches are caused by human error or interaction.
It's easier for a cyber-criminal to fool your staff, than it is for them to beat your IT security systems. Unfortunately it’s us, the human being, that is the weakest link. That’s why it’s so critically important that you educate your staff as the first line of defence against cyber threats.
In this webinar, co-hosted with our partner Infosec, we demonstrate the security awareness and phishing simulation platform that helps to raise awareness and keep your staff vigilant at all times.
- Phishing Simulation – We’ll show you how the simulation platform educates your team
- User Awareness Training – Engaging videos and content to provide consistent reinforcement
- What does a 12 month learner plan look like?
- What is the learning experience for your staff?
- Reporting and analytics that help reduce your risk further